Nuad Bo-Rarn or “Ancient” Thai massage is a unique form of massage developed over 2,000 years combining hatha yoga and acupressure. It’s an experience which promotes a great sense of well being and serenity, for both the client and the therapist alike.
The stretching yoga movements which are performed solely by the therapist affect the entire body, increasing flexibility, releasing both deep and superficial tension and helping the body’s natural energy flow more freely. Pressure is applied to the energy (SEN) lines in the body which can release any blockages that have been built up.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage:
- A deep sense of serenity and relaxation. Pressure on the legs and feet especially can be quite sedating which can induce an altered sense of consciousness
- Releases points of tension and stress which increases energy
- Increased flexibility and posture
- Relieves pain
- Boost to circulation and your immune system
- Strengthens internal organs
60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes